The perfect topping for your burger using our cheese curds!
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 664
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 75g
Saturated Fat 42g
Trans Fat 1g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 24g
Total Carbohydrates 5g
Dietary Fiber 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- Sweetwater Valley Farm Cheese Curds
- 1/4 Cup SVF cheese of your choice shredded
- Burger + favorite toppings
- Place curds in circle the size of your burger in non-stick skillet
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on the curds
- Brown the curds and let them melt together on medium heat
- Once stuck together, flip them to the other side
- Continue to let them brown on the other side
- Once finished, scoop up and place on top of your burger
- You can use any flavor of cheese curds that you want. We recommend using curds that are 5-7 days old so that they will spread out and stick together better.
Sweetwater Valley Farm https://sweetwatervalley.com/